Bataleon Snowboards are built using the most advanced manufacturing techniques and only the finest materials. We provide a 2-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects from the original date purchased from an Authorized Bataleon Dealer. For snowboards registered within three months after purchase, an additional year of warranty applies.
WHAT TO DO
If you have a warranty issue please check the list below:
- Problems with Inserts.
- Cracked topsheet (if the woodcore is not broken).
- Split edge from sidewall (if there is no obvious impact on the edge).
- Any damage on the base due to impact.
- Broken edges due to impact.
- A completely broken board.
- Screws pushed through the base (use of inserts screws that are too long, or used without a washer).
- Accepted for warranty: any damage resulting from manufacturing defects (e.g. loose stitches or manufacturing stains in apparel)
- Not accepted: any damages resulting from wear and tear, abuse, or neglect.
Do you have a Question? Check our FAQ section and find answers to the most common questions.
We take pride in answering every email as soon as we can
Drop in on the chat if we are online we will answer you as fast as we can. If we are not there leave us a chat back notice.
Register your board with us and get an extra year of warranty
Do you have an issue with a Bataleon product that is eligible for warranty? Submit your claim and we will help you as soon as possible.
Want to return a purchased item? Click below to get to the right form
Want to know about our shipping rates? Find all the answers here
In case you need to know our addresses
This is where you find all the legal stuff.
Subscribe to the newsletter, receive interesting offers and get to hear things first